.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Are you kidding me?

I don't normally talk about pop culture, but this just can't be helped. (Yes, I am differentiating between politics and pop culture, even if sometimes they are remarkably similar) So anyway- where was I? OH!!! EWWWWWW!!!! Have you seen the pictures? I have to admit, I'm drawn like a moth to the flames with all the antics that Britney Spears has been doing lately. I was duly outraged with the car seat thing. I thought the transformation after Kevin was quite impressive, and I thought the panty thing was just kinda funny. (cause who hasn't gone commando once or twice?) But this??? This just proves that she's gone off the deep end! Why would anyone willingly want to look like this?

I guess really it just proves my theory that 75% of celebrities are addicted to publicity... good or bad. The hype had dimmed a little, and had to go off and do something crazy to get her name back in the tabloids. Yuck!

No comments: