.

Saturday, June 2, 2007

Drunk Diving is NOT a Laughing Matter

Seriously, Mom's Night Out needs to happen more often. It was so fun to get out with the girls. We ended up doing dinner, drinks, and a movie- and it was just what the doctor ordered. Well, I'm not sure Keri's doctor ordered the stress on her already painful back- but I was glad she got to come out for awhile- and I'm glad that she didn't get caught driving all the way home drunk & on pain killers... well, and I'm glad she didn't die either. =P

Today- Matt, Brody, and I are headed to some comic book stores in hopes that they will help promote a local artist and order and recommend his books. Some decent sales would be VERY nice! (Of course, that's just my way of saying that the 2 jobs that Matt already has just aren't enough- and my shoe budget needs a nice bump!) (You all get the sarcasm, right? I mean seriously, if you know me, you know I don't want to spend the money on shoes...)

ANYWHO... that's our weekend fun. OH! But we are celebrating Father's Day tomorrow with a trip to the zoo with Pap Pap, Me Ma, Uncle Chad, and Addy. Fun times! At least we are getting the most out of our membership! =)

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Your post reminded me that I need a mom's night out of my own very soon!

And I LOVE your Bush countdown clock. I'm going to see if I can figure out how to add it to my blog.