.

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Car Shopping

I have a love/ hate relationship with car shopping. I love looking at things and dreaming about what I would like to get. I'm not so fond of the actual going out and doing part. But since it will be primarily driven by me, I guess I need to do some of the actual going out and doing part.

Right now we are looking at Honda Pilot's and Buick Rendezvous. Both 4 wheel drive, both with 3rd row seating, and both with enough space for multiple car seats and double strollers and the like. And, neither one is a tank nor is it a mini-van, which is very good for the girl who isn't sure she really wants to give up her car, and always swore that she would never drive a mini-van. (Now, don't get me wrong- there is nothing wrong with a mini-van, I would just prefer something else... and Matt definitely isn't sold on the idea, so it's SUV shopping we are doing)

Any other recommendations that fit those requirements? 4 wheel drive, 3rd row seating, not TOO big, reliable, etc? I'm all ears!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Getting a new car is always fun, but you're right-the looking process sucks. I drive a 2000 VW Jetta, which I love, but I have no idea what I'll do if we have another baby someday.

I wish I had a recommendation for you, but I don't. Good luck!