.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

South Beach Update

Things are going ok on the diet front. Last night Matt and I had our first cheat night... we went out for Mexican food. I had been really craving it, but in the end, it just didn't seem worth it. Like Matt said- I think I just needed comfort food as much as anything. Things have gotten a wee bit stressful lately. As of the beginning of this week- I was down about 15 pounds, and Matt 16. The meds that I am on slowed things down this last week, but I am hoping that since I am off them for about another month and a half, I'll be able to get back on track. My goal is to be down 30 total pounds before Brody turns 1 in October.

We have a lot of special occasions between now and then though, and since cake is my downfall, I'm a little worried about falling into old habits. We have 6 birthdays, 3 mom's night out, and the addition of meds in September.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Wow! 15 pounds is incredible. Good for you. And you need a cheat night every once and awhile, or you will just go insane. Keep up the great work!